Not all businesses can afford or need a Chief Financial Officer. However, all businesses need to understand the numbers driving their business, to ensure they make timely informed decisions.
At CHG, our approach is to help clients through the highs and lows during the life of their business, using up to date financial information to assess the strengths and weakness of the business.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- I am pretty sure my business is going well, I have cash in the bank, but can I have someone meet with me periodically, to keep us accountable?
- How much can my business afford to borrow?
- I’m making profits every year, but my bank account never has any money in it, why?
- How much stock should I hold?
- What can I do, to reduce the key man dependence in my business? I want to take some holiday’s.
- What can I do to increase the profitability of my business?
- I am planning on retiring in the next 5 years, but I don’t really have a plan?
- Are my personal assets at risk, if something happens to my business?
- Can I afford to buy the business premises or should I continue renting?
- Monthly or quarterly business performance meetings
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting & cashflow management
- Business planning
- Succession planning & exit strategies
- Business & group restructuring
- Business reviews & management consulting
- Risk mitigation
Speak with an expert advisor.
Our discovery meeting is without cost or obligation - we treat this as an opportunity to learn as much about you as possible and confirm if we're a fit for one-another