Clarity | Our approach
At CHG, we understand that medical professionals don’t always have time to deal with financial side of their business. We work hand in hand with yourself or your practice manager, to ensure you have timely information to make the right decisions.
Our goal is to keep you aware of how changes in your business throughout the year, will impact your future tax liabilities, which results in better cashflow management.
However, we don’t just look at your tax obligations, as part of our integrated service offering we can assist you with your superannuation, wealth creation and financing needs.
Success | Have you ever asked yourself
- Is your structure right for your circumstances?
- Are my personal assets protected?
- When can I retire?
- I’m making profits every year, but my bank account never has any money in it, why?
- Should I set up a self-managed superannuation fund?
- How can I fund the purchase of new medical equipment?
- Do I have the necessary management agreements in place to ensure we are operating commercially?
- What would be the cashflow impact of adding an additional practitioner.
- We are growing quickly, should we purchase new premises or find another site to rent.
Freedom | Our offering
- Accounting & tax compliance
- Monthly or quarterly business performance meetings
- Tax and cashflow planning
- Payroll processing facilities
- Asset protection strategies
- Structure advice
- Assistance with bookkeeping
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Budgeting & cashflow management
- Business reviews & management consulting
- Estate planning facilitation