Self-Managed Superannuation has in recent years faced an ever-changing landscape, and it can be difficult to stay on top of the regulatory requirements.
Whether you are in accumulation or pension phase, our team at CHG are here to ensure you stay on top of your regulatory and reporting obligations, while utilising the superannuation environment to its fullest potential, based on your personal circumstances.
Have you considered
- How much superannuation can I contribute this year?
- Should I set up a self-managed superannuation fund?
- Can I transfer my business premises to my superannuation fund?
- What happens to my superannuation when I die?
- Can my super fund borrow to buy and renovate a property?
- Should my kids be members of my superannuation fund?
- What age can I retire?
- How does my superannuation impact my Centrelink payments?
Speak with an expert advisor.
Our discovery meeting is without cost or obligation - we treat this as an opportunity to learn as much about you as possible and confirm if we're a fit for one-another