Clarity | Our approach
We are here to ease the compliance burden. We pride ourselves on helping clients be prepared for their future tax obligations.
By utilising cloud accounting packages, we work side by side with clients, to ensure they can and do plan ahead. Our focus is to keep you aware of how changes in your business throughout the year, will impact your future tax liabilities, which results in better cashflow management.
At CHG, we don’t just look at your financial information once a year, we review and have discussions about your business periodically to assist you to make better decisions.
Success | Have you considered
- A staff member wants a new car, do I pay them a car allowance or just provide them with the vehicle?
- How much tax will I pay on the sale of my business?
- I am looking at opening a branch offshore, how do I structure it to minimise the tax implications?
- If I employ more staff will I have to pay Payroll Tax?
- I want to bring a new partner into the business, are there any tax consequences?
- Can I get any cash back for the money I’ve spent on Research and Development this year?
- I want to wind up my company and don’t know if I have to pay anymore tax.
- Can I claim a tax deduction for our staff Christmas party?
Freedom | Our offering
- Prepare annual financial statements
- General tax advice
- Capital gains tax advice
- Preparation & lodgement of annual tax returns
- Management of BAS & IAS obligations
- Management of Fringe Benefits Tax obligations
- ASIC & corporate secretarial services
- Tax planning advice
- International tax advice