At CHG, we work closely with our corporate clients to better understand what makes their business tick. We use this knowledge, with our expertise, to develop tailored and practical solutions to the challenges facing their businesses.
Our aim is to have clients getting the most out of their resources, to achieve real, timely and lasting results.
Have you considered
- Do I need to raise equity to buy some new equipment or should I borrow from a bank?
- If I sell my business, what would it be worth?
- I am thinking about buying a business, is it worth the price they are asking?
- How do I raise capital?
- I am thinking about expanding my business, what do I need to consider to make it a successful move?
- Do I understand what the key drivers of growth are in my business?
- Before I make a major business decision, I want to understand how it will financially affect the business.
- Business & entity valuations
- Financial modelling & scenario analysis
- Due diligence & feasibility analysis
- Sale of business & information memorandums
- Management buyouts & minority equity buy-ins
Speak with an expert advisor.
Our discovery meeting is without cost or obligation - we treat this as an opportunity to learn as much about you as possible and confirm if we're a fit for one-another