To decrease the vulnerability and anxiety you experience when faced with so many lending options on the housing market, we offer you expert advice and the right kind of support and guidance in selecting a lending option that benefits you and secures your first home.
Expert Advice from Experienced Mortgage Brokers for First Time Home Buyers
Our mortgage brokers have been in the industry for several years and know exactly the type of advice first-time home owners need. Using their knowledge and expertise, they will help you determine your budget for borrowing money and the related costs involved with securing the home you’ve always wanted.
It is natural for you to feel anxious when going through the home buying process alone, but with a professional mortgage broker by your side, you can be sure that you’ve got things handled.
The Criteria the Lenders Use to Assess Your Home Loan Application
Lenders consider the following factors before approving your home loan application:
- Your ability to make the loan repayments on time without experiencing financial difficulties. Here, the lender considers your income, expenses, and other liabilities as well as your ability to make loan repayments in the event the interest rate increases.
- Your Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) plays a central role in having your home loan application approved by the lender, as it is the amount you want to borrow as a percentage of the value of the home. You can use your savings to decrease the amount you borrow, which in return, will decrease the LVR.
- The lender considers your credit card history to see if you have ever defaulted on a loan, missed a credit card payment, or have filed for bankruptcy.
- The lender will require you to provide verification of your financial information such as proof of income from your employer, bank statements to determine your savings, and information on any liabilities and assets you have.
How a CHG Mortgage Broker Helps
- Determines your purchasing power and borrowing capacity
- Listens to your concerns and requirements attentively and helps you make an informed decision
- Sits with you to go over several home loan options from several different lenders such as non-banks, big banks, and specialist lenders, and performs comparisons to ensure you receive the best option according to your personal needs
- Explains the entire home lending process in simple terms so you can receive a better and improved understanding of the process
- Discusses the features and benefits of the different available options, narrows them down, and presents them to you to consider
- Takes care of the paperwork to streamline the home buying process
- Offers trusted and knowledgeable advice, support, and guidance at every stage of the process
- Gives you more time to search for your perfect home
You Will Have the Keys to Your First Home in No Time
It all begins with an appointment. Let’s sit down to discuss your finances, how much you need to deposit, and how much you can borrow.
Additional Costs of Buying Your First Home
- Mortgage insurance
- Government stamp duty
- Solicitor and conveyance fees
- Building and pest inspection fees
- Renovation or building costs
- Home and contents insurance
Contact CHG Integrated Wealth and let our mortgage brokers make sure that you walk into your new home with your finance all sorted.
Make a Finance Enquiry
Unsure of what loan is right for you? Wanting to find out how much you can borrow?
Our Finance Team is available to discuss your home loan options today.
Want to know more or to apply? Contact us today!