Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF's) face an ever-changing landscape of regulatory & compliance change and it can be difficult to keep abreast of your obligations as a trustee.
Whether you are in accumulation or pension phase, our team at CHG are here to ensure you stay on top of your regulatory and reporting obligations, while helping you make the most out of the superannuation environment.
By Combining the expertise of the senior members of our Tax & Accounting & Financial Planning teams we make sure your SMSF advice is optimised from all angles.
From reviewing your investment strategy, to your compliance obligations, and your annual tax returns and financial statements, we have all of your Self Managed Super-Fund needs covered.
Have you considered
- How much superannuation can I contribute this year?
- Should I set up a self-managed superannuation fund?
- Can I transfer my business premises to my superannuation fund?
- What happens to my superannuation when I die?
- Can my super fund borrow to buy and renovate a property?
- Should my kids be members of my superannuation fund?
- What age can I retire?
- How does my superannuation impact my Centrelink payments?
Speak with an expert advisor.
Our discovery meeting is without cost or obligation - we treat this as an opportunity to learn as much about you as possible and confirm if we're a fit for one-another